As promised, here I bring the special review on WINDOWS 7; changes, if there are many, including better stability and agility is more, we can classify as a Windows XP evolved, and without so much failure that characterized that bitter pill of Windows Vista, I've personally tested in a virtual machine (VirtualBox ) and on my own computer.
That said let's start first thing in RAM consumption is more thoughtful than that of Vista, and that failure to use graphic effects such as when installing on a virtual machine, its consumption RAM is very similar, if not equal that of our beloved Windows XP, and apply the transparency and other effects their consumption is less than that of the Windows Vista (at least between 400Mb and 500Mb of RAM consumption). Tares bar has been modified in the style of the famous bar in Mac Dock, for a better use of space, in addition to the start menu were made a few changes, while retaining the style of Windows Vista menu.
Another aspect that was improved so annoying warning when you install new programs or drivers, since for this function called UAC (User Account Control ) have allowed us to take control of these warnings and you can select if you do not want any kind notice or leave the feature in Windows Vista where we question everything.
Another feature that is important to note, is due to a massive failure has qie Windows Vista, which hurt several people, I'm talking NO alguans performance applications are typically used Windows XP and when Windows Vista trabajr left to serve, such as a program called Daemon Tools, I ran a lot but when I happen to Vista bad news to learn that he could not work, but with the Windows Se7en new that has been left behind as it will again allow the operation of programs ESOT we had to leave behind, thanks to the role W indows XP MODE that clear as well that Windows 7 is not fully ready yet, but almost.
And if you care about what antivirus to use, then I'll tell you officially tested and approved are those that can be found on this page: Windows 7 Security Software Providers.
And good for people with advanced knowledge, to tell them that we installed Windows Vista, will not be difficult to install this new version as it is fully equal that of Windows Vista and depending on your version can occupy in the 5 Gb hard drive (32 bit) or 8 GB (64 bit), well being but I hope you are eager to test and / or wait out a final version of the new Windows 7, to make us take this bitter taste left after we know Windows Vista.
I still forget me many more details but as always the best thing is to try and see what happens. While I expect to be October 22 for release worldwide and official.
And good for people with advanced knowledge, to tell them that we installed Windows Vista, will not be difficult to install this new version as it is fully equal that of Windows Vista and depending on your version can occupy in the 5 Gb hard drive (32 bit) or 8 GB (64 bit), well being but I hope you are eager to test and / or wait out a final version of the new Windows 7, to make us take this bitter taste left after we know Windows Vista.
I still forget me many more details but as always the best thing is to try and see what happens. While I expect to be October 22 for release worldwide and official.
File Details:
- Name: Windows 7
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, English , French.
- Issues: 32 and 64 bits.
- Download Link: official website of the Commercial Release Candidate (RC-Realease Candidate)
- More information: * Official Website * Windows 7 or Wikipedia: Windows 7
0 comments:
Post a Comment