MSI's renowned brand will launch, next month, its new notebooks based on AMD Danube, is the MSI CR410, and honestly I like to have one of these.
Its technical characteristics are an AMD Athlon dual core and an ATI Mobility Radeon 4270, but this team also has a DDR3 DRAM that can vary from 4 GB to 8 GB of incredible
I mean "incredible" because this team has a 14-inch LED display and a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels; your hard drive so we see variations from 250 Gb to 500 Gb
And as expected will feature 802.11n WiFi, Ethernet, Card Reader 4 in 1, Bluetooth 2.1, webcam, 4 USB ports, HDMI and VGA.
As autonomy found that last 6 to 7 hours and its weight will be of only 2.2 kg
With all can see because I would be delighted to have one of these as you see, with AMD now we have mobility, autonomy and power.
0 comments:
Post a Comment